Electric Lithium-Ion Forklifts New HELI G2 Series are available now from Central Forklift Group and our authorised partners.
YOUR BEST CHOICE!
The new lithium-ion forklifts combine brilliant operational performance and highly efficient compact structure – reports from around the world are that this lithium-powered machine is comparable with Internal Combustion forklifts in its overall performance.
Steve Mackay, Director at Central Forklift Group says – “this forklift is a real game-changer for our industry, being able to deliver lithium forklifts for tough jobs, working all sorts of hours, and at the same time offering reduced fuel cost-saving, is massive for us.” Steve recommends getting in touch with our team and asking the question, have a look at your diesel or gas bills; we can show you genuine savings.CPD20-35 Lithium-Ion Electric Forklift
Lithium battery forklift vs. Lead-acid battery forklift vs. IC forklifts
The team have been impressed by the updated
Electric Lithium-Ion Forklifts HELIG2 Series improvements which include:
- Fast charging – in 2 hours; rather than overnight charging required by other electric forklifts.
- Environmentally Friendly – this model ticks the boxes for low emission and noise.
- Driver comfort and safety – Automatic deceleration on inclines, warning lights, and driver OPS is now standard, entire system emergency button to disconnect the trucks control system.
- Efficiency – small turning radius, fast lifting speeds, 3-speed model
- Quality tested and adapted for the New Zealand market by the manufacturer and Central Forklifts Group’s operations team.
Rental and Finance options are available (subject to terms and conditions). After-sales maintenance and servicing from the Central Group Forklift and Trucks team, to ensure you are getting the best out of your machine.
Tested in Rough Operating Environments
Images from Inside Cab
For more electric forklift options available here