Heli Electric Stacker
An electric stacker is sometimes called a walkie stacker. A power propelled device that has a mast and forks that lift loads and place them on shelves or rack beams. It is stabilized by its outrigger legs and these must be considered when planning the rack and shelf layout. Electric units are clean and efficient and prove to be the choice when working indoors. Fully powered electric stacker transports loads throughout warehouse facilities quickly with less effort.
Electric Stacker Configuration and Performance
- Heli Electric Stacker Advantages
- Configuration and Performance
- Electronic power steering system, light and low noise
- Two-way magnetic value, three drop speed mode.
- Drive unit floating bodies with the patent design.
- AC Driving system No Carbon brush, free maintenance.
- USA CURTIS driving controller.
- An electromagnetic regenerative braking system
- Automatic lifting limit proximity switch long life.
Electric Stacker Safety Features
- Curve automatic declaration devices safer.
- Vehicle decelerates automatically at a higher position.
- Stepless speed control system safe and quiet
- Controller with Multiple automatic protection.
- Emergency reversing device / Emergency brake switch.
- High Position automatic reduction device.
>> For more information on Heli forklifts – call 0800 538 735 or contact us via CONTACT US FORM and we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.